Our Full-Service Mobile Hospital was built by LaBoit Specialty Vehicles in Columbus, Ohio. We offer many services, including:
- Wellness exams
- Heartworm testing
- Parasite evaluation
- Allergy testing
- USDA health certificates for transport
- Laboratory diagnostics including bloodwork
- Online pharmacy
- On-site digital xray and dental xray
- Ultrasound & Basic Echocardiography (provided by Dr. Meg McBrien)
- Therapeutic Laser
- Arthritis and various injuries associated with arthritis
- Skin: Wounds, Allergic skin problems, Infections, Cuts and Bite Wounds, Lick spots/Granulomas
- Bladder Infections and Inflammations and stones
- Dental diseases: Swollen, sore or bleeding gums, Tooth Extraction Pain Relief
- Sprains, Strains & Fractures
- Post-Surgical Healing / Pain Relief
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Lick Granulomas
- Geriatric Care
- Hip Dysplasia
- Feline Acne
We are currently seeing appointments for ill animals also, including the diagnosis and management of many acute and chronic diseases, such as pancreatitis, diabetes, ear and skin infections, arthritis, and ocular problems, just to name a few.
Reiki and acupuncture and can be arranged as well through our office through our local veterinary network.
We offer an online pharmacy carrying medications, flea, tick, and heartworm prevention, Science Diet, Royal Canin, and Purina diets, also offering delivery service with very quick turnaround!
Compassionate end-of- life care and euthanasia, including cremation service pick-up and delivery, are available. Provided in in the comfort of your home, where your pet is surrounded by loved ones as we say our final goodbyes, is the best way to honor our pet’s unconditional love, and we are very proud to offer this service to our patients and their families. Pricing available upon request.
Pricing & Payment
Because we come to you, we have a house call fee, which varies based on location, day and time (week vs.weekend, after normal business hours), emergencies, transport, etc.
Payment is due at time of services. We accept cash, check, debit , Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Care Credit. We participate with pet insurance companies also. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Our policy is to charge for appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
Some Areas We Serve:
- Shelby County, Oldham County, Some areas of Henry, Trimble and Jefferson Counties. If you are unsure if we come to your area, Contact us!
In the unfortunate case of an emergency: Emergency calls during hospital hours will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, either over the phone or following an exam.
Emergency referrals for 24 hour care to:
Metropolitan Veterinary Specialists in Louisville 502-266-7007
At your Service
Most importantly, we are here to help! If you have any questions about us or our services or capabilities, just ask! We love what we do and want that to show. We strive to offer the best options and care for your family member(s)!